Caribbean Stud Poker is a card game that pits players against a casino dealer. The object of the game is to beat the dealer’s five-card hand according to the ranking of cards used in Poker.
Players make an Ante wager to get into the game and then a Bet wager if they want to stay in the game and compete against the dealer. No one can compete against the dealer, however, unless the dealer’s hand qualifies with an ace and a king or higher. If the dealer’s hand does not qualify, all Ante wagers still in play receive even money, no matter how bad the hands may be. And all Bet wagers are returned without payoff, no matter how good the hands may be.
Our Complete Casino Themed Party Includes:
- All Tables (Blackjack, Craps, Roulette and more)
- Chips, cards, dice and all accessories
- Professional, trained dealers
- Experienced, courteous Casino Manager
- Delivery and setup
- Strike and tear down
- Play money for cash-in
- Tickets and ticket drum for cash-out
- Ask us about our FREE PRIZES!
- and much more…