The rules of mini-baccarat are not really different from playing the bigger version of baccarat.
Players make bets according to the Betting Rules. Croupier deals four cards face-up, two to the “Player” hand and two to the “Banker” hand. Croupier deals (or not) the thirds cards to both or to only one hand following Baccarat drawing rules. Croupier compares hand’s values of the “Player” and “Banker”. Croupier collects the lost bets and pays the winnings.
On the winning “Banker” hand Croupier pays 1 to 1 and makes notes of the commission that the players owe, which is collected when the player leaves the table.
Mini Baccarat is very common now in traditional casinos and is also the form of baccarat offered by online casinos.
Our Complete Casino Themed Party Includes:
- All Tables (Blackjack, Craps, Roulette and more)
- Chips, cards, dice and all accessories
- Professional, trained dealers
- Experienced, courteous Casino Manager
- Delivery and setup
- Strike and tear down
- Play money for cash-in
- Tickets and ticket drum for cash-out
- Ask us about our FREE PRIZES!
- and much more…