Red Dog is also known as Acey-Deucy or In-Between and is a casino card game played on a blackjack sized table. The table is marked with two betting spots called ‘Bet’ and ‘Raise” and is played with up to five decks of cards in a shoe. Red Dog can be played by as many players as necessary because all players win or lose simultaneously.
The object of Red Dog is to guess whether the value of the third drawn card falls between the value of the first two drawn cards. The value of the cards from 2-10 are their face value, Jack counts 11, Queen counts 12, King counts 13 and Ace counts 14. Bets are made on the predicted value of the third card and also on the spread value between the cards.
Our Complete Casino Themed Party Includes:
- All Tables (Blackjack, Craps, Roulette and more)
- Chips, cards, dice and all accessories
- Professional, trained dealers
- Experienced, courteous Casino Manager
- Delivery and setup
- Strike and tear down
- Play money for cash-in
- Tickets and ticket drum for cash-out
- Ask us about our FREE PRIZES!
- and much more…